Paper No. JAWRA-09-0180-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Inferring Hydrograph Components from Rainfall and Streamflow Records Using a Kriging Method-Based Linear Cascade Reservoir Model1
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1171–1191, December 2010
How to Cite
Cheng, S.-j. (2010), Inferring Hydrograph Components from Rainfall and Streamflow Records Using a Kriging Method-Based Linear Cascade Reservoir Model. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1171–1191. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00484.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received November 20, 2009; accepted July 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!