Paper No. JAWRA-10-0024-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Implementing Landscape Water Conservation in Public School Institutional Settings: A Case for Situational Problem Solving1
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1205–1220, December 2010
How to Cite
Kilgren, D. C., Endter-Wada, J., Kjelgren, R. K. and Johnson, P. G. (2010), Implementing Landscape Water Conservation in Public School Institutional Settings: A Case for Situational Problem Solving. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1205–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00486.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received March 4, 2010; accepted August 11, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Tools for evaluating and monitoring effectiveness of urban landscape water conservation interventions and programs, Landscape and Urban Planning, 2015, 139, 82, , , ,
- 3A review of ET measurement techniques for estimating the water requirements of urban landscape vegetation, Urban Water Journal, 2013, 10, 4, 247, , , ,
- 4Capacity Building as A Policy Instrument in Water Conservation: A Case Study on Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Consumers, Water Resources Management, 2012, 26, 13, 3819,
- 5Quantifying Urban Landscape Water Conservation Potential Using High Resolution Remote Sensing and GIS, Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing, 2011, 77, 11, 1113, , , ,