Paper No. JAWRA-10-0024-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Implementing Landscape Water Conservation in Public School Institutional Settings: A Case for Situational Problem Solving1
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1205–1220, December 2010
How to Cite
Kilgren, D. C., Endter-Wada, J., Kjelgren, R. K. and Johnson, P. G. (2010), Implementing Landscape Water Conservation in Public School Institutional Settings: A Case for Situational Problem Solving. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1205–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00486.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received March 4, 2010; accepted August 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!