Paper No. JAWRA-09-0158-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Costs of Arsenic Treatment for Potable Water in California and Comparison to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Affordability Metrics1
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1238–1254, December 2010
How to Cite
Hilkert Colby, E. J., Young, T. M., Green, P. G. and Darby, J. L. (2010), Costs of Arsenic Treatment for Potable Water in California and Comparison to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Affordability Metrics. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 46: 1238–1254. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00488.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received October 12, 2009; accepted August 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!