Paper No. JAWRA-10-0026-N of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Incorporating Social Context Variables Into Paired Watershed Designs to Test Nonpoint Source Program Effectiveness1
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 196–202, February 2011
How to Cite
Prokopy, L. S., Asligül Göçmen, Z., Gao, J., Allred, S. B., Bonnell, J. E., Genskow, K., Molloy, A. and Power, R. (2011), Incorporating Social Context Variables Into Paired Watershed Designs to Test Nonpoint Source Program Effectiveness. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 196–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00508.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received March 1, 2010; accepted October 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!