Paper No. JAWRA-10-0003-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Targeted Application of Seasonal Load Duration Curves Using Multivariate Analysis in Two Watersheds Flowing Into Lake Houston1
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 620–634, June 2011
How to Cite
Teague, A., Bedient, P. B. and Guven, B. (2011), Targeted Application of Seasonal Load Duration Curves Using Multivariate Analysis in Two Watersheds Flowing Into Lake Houston. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 620–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00529.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Received January 7, 2010; accepted January 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!