Paper No. JAWRA-10-0048-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Nonstationarity: Flood Magnification and Recurrence Reduction Factors in the United States1
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 464–474, June 2011
How to Cite
Vogel, R. M., Yaindl, C. and Walter, M. (2011), Nonstationarity: Flood Magnification and Recurrence Reduction Factors in the United States. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 464–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00541.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received April 16, 2010; accepted August 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!