Paper No. JAWRA-10-0120-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Irrigation Reliability Under Climate Change Scenarios: A Modeling Investigation in a River-Based Irrigation Scheme in New Zealand1
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1261–1274, December 2011
How to Cite
Srinivasan, M.S., Schmidt, J., Poyck, S. and Hreinsson, E. (2011), Irrigation Reliability Under Climate Change Scenarios: A Modeling Investigation in a River-Based Irrigation Scheme in New Zealand. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 1261–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00568.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Received July 26, 2010; accepted May 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!