Paper No. JAWRA-10-0114-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
The Sensitivity of Northern Groundwater Recharge to Climate Change: A Case Study in Northwest Alaska1
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1228–1240, December 2011
How to Cite
Clilverd, H. M., White, D. M., Tidwell, A. C. and Rawlins, M. A. (2011), The Sensitivity of Northern Groundwater Recharge to Climate Change: A Case Study in Northwest Alaska. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 1228–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00569.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Received July 20, 2010; accepted May 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!