Paper No. JAWRA-10-0194-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
The Regionalization of National-Scale SPARROW Models for Stream Nutrients1
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1151–1172, October 2011
How to Cite
Schwarz, G. E., Alexander, R. B., Smith, R. A. and Preston, S. D. (2011), The Regionalization of National-Scale SPARROW Models for Stream Nutrients. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 1151–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00581.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Received November 5, 2010; accepted May 9, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessing the impact of agricultural pressures on N and P loads and eutrophication risk, Ecological Indicators, 2015, 48, 396, , , , , ,
- 2Assessing N emissions in surface water at the national level: Comparison of country-wide vs. regionalized models, Science of The Total Environment, 2013, 443, 152, , , , , , ,
- 3Regional regression models of watershed suspended-sediment discharge for the eastern United States, Journal of Hydrology, 2012, 472-473, 53, , ,