Paper No. JAWRA-10-0127-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Predicting the Hypoxic-Volume in Chesapeake Bay with the Streeter–Phelps Model: A Bayesian Approach1
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1348–1363, December 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Arhonditsis, G. B., Stow, C. A. and Scavia, D. (2011), Predicting the Hypoxic-Volume in Chesapeake Bay with the Streeter–Phelps Model: A Bayesian Approach. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 1348–1363. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00588.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received August 16, 2010; accepted June 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!