Paper No. JAWRA-10-0127-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Predicting the Hypoxic-Volume in Chesapeake Bay with the Streeter–Phelps Model: A Bayesian Approach1
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1348–1363, December 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Arhonditsis, G. B., Stow, C. A. and Scavia, D. (2011), Predicting the Hypoxic-Volume in Chesapeake Bay with the Streeter–Phelps Model: A Bayesian Approach. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 1348–1363. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00588.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received August 16, 2010; accepted June 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!