Paper No. JAWRA-10-0069-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Pragmatic Approaches for Water Management Under Climate Change Uncertainty†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1183–1196, December 2011
How to Cite
Stakhiv, E. Z. (2011), Pragmatic Approaches for Water Management Under Climate Change Uncertainty. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 47: 1183–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00589.x
Editor’s note: This paper originally was part of a Featured Collection on Nonstationarity, Hydrologic Frequency Analysis, and Water Management, published in the June 2011 issue. It was not completed in time for the issue and is presented here. See the June 2011 issue for the introduction and background to the collection.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received April 28, 2010; accepted June 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!