Paper No. JAWRA-10-0188-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article Modeling Climate Change Impacts on Hydrology and Nutrient Loading in the Upper Assiniboine Catchment was written by Rajesh R. Shrestha, Yonas B. Dibike, and Terry D. Prowse of the University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Modeling Climate Change Impacts on Hydrology and Nutrient Loading in the Upper Assiniboine Catchment1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 Crown copyright
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 74–89, February 2012
How to Cite
Shrestha, R. R., Dibike, Y. B. and Prowse, T. D. (2012), Modeling Climate Change Impacts on Hydrology and Nutrient Loading in the Upper Assiniboine Catchment. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 74–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00592.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received October 28, 2010; accepted July 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!