Paper No. JAWRA-10-0165-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Using a Mass Balance Model to Evaluate Groundwater Budget of Seawater-Intruded Island Aquifers1
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 61–73, February 2012
How to Cite
Jang, C.-S., Liu, C.-W., Chen, S.-K. and Lin, W.-S. (2012), Using a Mass Balance Model to Evaluate Groundwater Budget of Seawater-Intruded Island Aquifers. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 61–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00593.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received October 1, 2010; accepted July 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!