Paper No. JAWRA-10-0168-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Impacts of Climate Change on Hydrology and Water Resources in the Boise and Spokane River Basins†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 197–220, April 2012
How to Cite
Jin, X. and Sridhar, V. (2012), Impacts of Climate Change on Hydrology and Water Resources in the Boise and Spokane River Basins. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 197–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00605.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received October 5, 2010; accepted August 10, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 3Evaluation of the Complementary Relationship Using Noah Land Surface Model and North American Regional Reanalysis (NARR) Data to Estimate Evapotranspiration in Semiarid Ecosystems, Journal of Hydrometeorology, 2013, 14, 1, 345, , , ,
- 4Explaining the hydroclimatic variability and change in the Salmon River basin, Climate Dynamics, 2013, 40, 7-8, 1921, , ,
- 5Regional changes in nitrate loadings in the Upper Mississippi River Basin under predicted mid-century climate, Regional Environmental Change, 2013,, , ,