Paper No. JAWRA-10-0168-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Impacts of Climate Change on Hydrology and Water Resources in the Boise and Spokane River Basins1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 197–220, April 2012
How to Cite
Jin, X. and Sridhar, V. (2012), Impacts of Climate Change on Hydrology and Water Resources in the Boise and Spokane River Basins. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 197–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00605.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received October 5, 2010; accepted August 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!