Paper No. JAWRA-10-0164-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Significance of Riverine Hypoxia for Fish: The Case of the Big Sunflower River, Mississippi1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 170–186, February 2012
How to Cite
Shields, F. D. and Knight, S. S. (2012), Significance of Riverine Hypoxia for Fish: The Case of the Big Sunflower River, Mississippi. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 170–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00606.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received September 30, 2010; accepted August 08, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!