This article was published online on November 17, 2011. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected December 2, 2011.
Survey-Based Approach for Hydrological Vulnerability Indicators Due to Climate Change: Case Study of Small-Scale Rivers1
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 256–265, April 2012
How to Cite
Jung, Y. and Choi, M. (2012), Survey-Based Approach for Hydrological Vulnerability Indicators Due to Climate Change: Case Study of Small-Scale Rivers. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00608.x
Paper No. JAWRA-11-0006-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Received January 26, 2011; accepted August 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!