Paper No. JAWRA-10-0130-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Effects of Eastern Hemlock Decline on Large Wood Loads in Streams of the Appalachian Mountains
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 266–276, April 2012
How to Cite
Evans, D. M., Dolloff, C. A., Aust, W. M. and Villamagna, A. M. (2012), Effects of Eastern Hemlock Decline on Large Wood Loads in Streams of the Appalachian Mountains. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 266–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00610.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Received August 4, 2010; accepted August 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!