Paper No. JAWRA-10-0130-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Effects of Eastern Hemlock Decline on Large Wood Loads in Streams of the Appalachian Mountains
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 266–276, April 2012
How to Cite
Evans, D. M., Dolloff, C. A., Aust, W. M. and Villamagna, A. M. (2012), Effects of Eastern Hemlock Decline on Large Wood Loads in Streams of the Appalachian Mountains. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 266–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00610.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Received August 4, 2010; accepted August 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!