Paper No. JAWRA-11-0035-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Changes in Shallow Groundwater Quality Beneath Recently Urbanized Areas in the Memphis, Tennessee Area1
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 336–354, April 2012
How to Cite
Barlow, J. R.B., Kingsbury, J. A. and Coupe, R. H. (2012), Changes in Shallow Groundwater Quality Beneath Recently Urbanized Areas in the Memphis, Tennessee Area. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 336–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00616.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received March 17, 2011; accepted October 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!