Paper No. JAWRA-10-0218-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Sources and Sinks of Phosphorus for a Perturbed Stream and the Effects of Mineral Deposits1
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 321–335, April 2012
How to Cite
Effler, S. W., Prestigiacomo, A. R., Matthews, D. A. and Peng, F. (2012), Sources and Sinks of Phosphorus for a Perturbed Stream and the Effects of Mineral Deposits. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 321–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00617.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received December 22, 2010; accepted October 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!