Paper No. JAWRA-10-0118-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
The 2007-2009 Drought in Athens, Georgia, United States: A Climatological Analysis and an Assessment of Future Water Availability†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 379–390, April 2012
How to Cite
Campana, P., Knox, J., Grundstein, A. and Dowd, J. (2012), The 2007-2009 Drought in Athens, Georgia, United States: A Climatological Analysis and an Assessment of Future Water Availability. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 379–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00619.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received July 24, 2010; accepted October 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!