Paper No. JAWRA-10-0074-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Climate Change Impacts on Irrigation Water Needs in the jaguaribe River Basin1
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 355–365, April 2012
How to Cite
Gondim, R. S., de Castro, M. A.H., Maia, A. d. H.N., Evangelista, S. R.M. and Fuck, S. C. d. F. (2012), Climate Change Impacts on Irrigation Water Needs in the jaguaribe River Basin. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00620.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received May 10, 2010; accepted October 11, 2011.
Vol. 49, Issue 1, 247, Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!