Respectively, Research Technician (Allums), Associate Scientist (Opsahl), Department of Aquatic Microbiology; Associate Scientist (Golladay), Department of Aquatic Ecology; Scientist (Hicks), Department of Hydrology; and Scientist (Conner), Department of Wildlife Ecology, Joseph W. Jones Ecological Research Center at Ichauway, 3988 Jones Center Drive, Newton, Georgia 39870-9651 (E-Mail/Allums: email@example.com).
Nitrate Concentrations in Springs Flowing into the Lower Flint River Basin, Georgia U.S.A.1
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 423–438, June 2012
How to Cite
Allums, S. E., Opsahl, S. P., Golladay, S. W., Hicks, D. W. and Conner, L. M. (2012), Nitrate Concentrations in Springs Flowing into the Lower Flint River Basin, Georgia U.S.A.. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 423–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00624.x
Paper No. JAWRA-09-0193-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Received December 16, 2009; accepted October 21, 2011. © 2012 J.W. Jones Ecological Research Center Journal of the American Water Resources Association© 2012 American Water Resources Association. Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!