Paper No. JAWRA-11-0040-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Short-Term Hydroscheduling with Discrepant Objectives Using Multi-Step Progressive Optimality Algorithm1
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 464–479, June 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, C., Shen, J., Wu, X. and Chau, K.-w. (2012), Short-Term Hydroscheduling with Discrepant Objectives Using Multi-Step Progressive Optimality Algorithm. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 464–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00628.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Received April 3, 2011; accepted October 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!