Paper No. JAWRA-11-0015-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Impact of Sea Level Rise on Groundwater Salinity in a Coastal Community of South Florida1
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 510–529, June 2012
How to Cite
Guha, H. and Panday, S. (2012), Impact of Sea Level Rise on Groundwater Salinity in a Coastal Community of South Florida. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 510–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00630.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received February 5, 2011; accepted November 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!