Paper No. JAWRA-11-0093-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Comparison of Stream Invertebrate Response Models for Bioassessment Metrics1
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 570–583, June 2012
How to Cite
Waite, I. R., Kennen, J. G., May, J. T., Brown, L. R., Cuffney, T. F., Jones, K. A. and Orlando, J. L. (2012), Comparison of Stream Invertebrate Response Models for Bioassessment Metrics. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 570–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00632.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received July 26, 2011; accepted December 2, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Correspondence of biological condition models of California streams at statewide and regional scales, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2015, 187, 1, , , , , , ,
- 2Agricultural disturbance response models for invertebrate and algal metrics from streams at two spatial scales within the U.S., Hydrobiologia, 2014, 726, 1, 285,
- 3Comparing responses of freshwater fish and invertebrate community integrity along multiple environmental gradients, Ecological Indicators, 2014, 43, 215, , , , , , ,
- 4Modeling Nitrate at Domestic and Public-Supply Well Depths in the Central Valley, California, Environmental Science & Technology, 2014, 48, 10, 5643, , , , ,
- 6Diatom responses to watershed development and potential moderating effects of near-stream forest and wetland cover, Freshwater Science, 2013, 32, 1, 230, , ,
- 7Predicting biological condition in southern California streams, Landscape and Urban Planning, 2012, 108, 1, 17, , , , , ,