Paper No. JAWRA-10-0171-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Dissolved Organic Carbon and Estrogen Transport in Surface Runoff From Agricultural Land Receiving Poultry Litter1
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 558–569, June 2012
How to Cite
Dutta, S., Inamdar, S., Tso, J., Aga, D. S. and Sims, J. T. (2012), Dissolved Organic Carbon and Estrogen Transport in Surface Runoff From Agricultural Land Receiving Poultry Litter. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 558–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2011.00634.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received October 6, 2010; accepted November 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!