Paper No. JAWRA-11-0025-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Urban Impacts on Streams are Scale-Dependent With Nonlinear Influences on Their Physical and Biotic Recovery in Vermont, United States1
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 679–697, August 2012
How to Cite
Fitzgerald, E. P., Bowden, W. B., Parker, S. P. and Kline, M. L. (2012), Urban Impacts on Streams are Scale-Dependent With Nonlinear Influences on Their Physical and Biotic Recovery in Vermont, United States. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 679–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00639.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received February 22, 2011; accepted January 4, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!