Paper No. JAWRA-11-0051-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
A Question of Boundaries: The Importance of “Revenuesheds” for Watershed Protection1
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 838–848, August 2012
How to Cite
Patterson, L. A., Hughes, J., Barnes, G. and Berahzer, S. I. (2012), A Question of Boundaries: The Importance of “Revenuesheds” for Watershed Protection. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 838–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00655.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Received April 20, 2011; accepted February 8, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!