Paper No. JAWRA-11-0013-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Effects of Lawn Maintenance on Nutrient Losses Via Overland Flow During Natural Rainfall Events†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 909–924, October 2012
How to Cite
Spence, P. L., Osmond, D. L., Childres, W., Heitman, J. L. and Robarge, W. P. (2012), Effects of Lawn Maintenance on Nutrient Losses Via Overland Flow During Natural Rainfall Events. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 909–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00658.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received February 3, 2011; accepted February 23, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!