Paper No. JAWRA-10-0122-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Using LiDAR Data Analysis to Estimate Changes in Insolation Under Large-Scale Riparian Deforestation1
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 939–948, October 2012
How to Cite
Greenberg, J. A., Hestir, E. L., Riano, D., Scheer, G. J. and Ustin, S. L. (2012), Using LiDAR Data Analysis to Estimate Changes in Insolation Under Large-Scale Riparian Deforestation. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 939–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00664.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Received July 27, 2010; accepted February 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!