Paper No. JAWRA-11-0099-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Evaluation of the Temporal Transferability of a Model Describing Dissolved Solids in Streams of the Upper Colorado River Basin1
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1041–1053, October 2012
How to Cite
Kenney, T. A. and Buto, S. G. (2012), Evaluation of the Temporal Transferability of a Model Describing Dissolved Solids in Streams of the Upper Colorado River Basin. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 1041–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00667.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Received August 12, 2011; accepted April 03, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!