Paper No. JAWRA-11-0088-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Modeled Summer Background Concentration of Nutrients and Suspended Sediment in the Mid-Continent (USA) Great Rivers1
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1054–1070, October 2012
How to Cite
Angradi, T. R., Bolgrien, D. W., Starry, M. A. and Hill, B. H. (2012), Modeled Summer Background Concentration of Nutrients and Suspended Sediment in the Mid-Continent (USA) Great Rivers. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 1054–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00669.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Received July 14, 2011; accepted April 9, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!