Paper No. JAWRA-11-0077-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Trust in Citizen Science Research: A Case Study of the Groundwater Education Through Water Evaluation & Testing Program1
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association.
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1032–1040, October 2012
How to Cite
Thornton, T. and Leahy, J. (2012), Trust in Citizen Science Research: A Case Study of the Groundwater Education Through Water Evaluation & Testing Program. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 1032–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00670.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Received July 12, 2011; accepted April 3, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!