Paper No. JAWRA-11-0117-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Projections of 21st Century Sierra Nevada Local Hydrologic Flow Components Using an Ensemble of General Circulation Models1
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1104–1125, December 2012
How to Cite
Ficklin, D. L., Stewart, I. T. and Maurer, E. P. (2012), Projections of 21st Century Sierra Nevada Local Hydrologic Flow Components Using an Ensemble of General Circulation Models. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 1104–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00675.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received September 26, 2011; accepted April 23, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!