Paper No. JAWRA-11-0158-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Bioretention Design for Xeric Climates Based on Ecological Principles1
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1178–1190, December 2012
How to Cite
Houdeshel, C. D., Pomeroy, C. A. and Hultine, K. R. (2012), Bioretention Design for Xeric Climates Based on Ecological Principles. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 1178–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00678.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received December 6, 2011; accepted May 29, 2012.
Vol. 49, Issue 2, 480, Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 3Evaluation of three vegetation treatments in bioretention gardens in a semi-arid climate, Landscape and Urban Planning, 2015, 135, 62, , , ,
- 5Storm-Water Bioinfiltration as No-Irrigation Landscaping Alternative in Semiarid Climates, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 2014, 140, 2, 06013004, ,