Paper No. JAWRA-11-0115-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Sediment Source Fingerprinting: Transforming From a Research Tool to a Management Tool1
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1241–1257, December 2012
How to Cite
Mukundan, R., Walling, D. E., Gellis, A. C., Slattery, M. C. and Radcliffe, D. E. (2012), Sediment Source Fingerprinting: Transforming From a Research Tool to a Management Tool. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 48: 1241–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00685.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Received September 26, 2011; accepted July 10, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!