Paper No. JAWRA-12-0017-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loans and Landowner Investments in Agricultural Best Management Practices in Iowa1
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 67–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Arbuckle, J. G. (2013), Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loans and Landowner Investments in Agricultural Best Management Practices in Iowa. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00688.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received February 3, 2012; accepted August 2, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!