Paper No. JAWRA-11-0062-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Using Multiple Watershed Models to Predict Water, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus Discharges to the Patuxent Estuary1
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 15–39, February 2013
How to Cite
Boomer, K. M.B., Weller, D. E., Jordan, T. E., Linker, L., Liu, Z.-J., Reilly, J., Shenk, G. and Voinov, A. A. (2013), Using Multiple Watershed Models to Predict Water, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus Discharges to the Patuxent Estuary. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 15–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00689.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received May 9, 2011; accepted July 31, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Behavioural issues in environmental modelling – The missing perspective, Environmental Modelling & Software, 2015, 73, 244,
- 2Combining Models is More Likely to Give Better Predictions than Single Models, Phytopathology, 2015, 105, 9, 1174, , , ,
- 4Ecological Modelling and Engineering of Lakes and Wetlands, 2014,, , , , ,