Paper No. JAWRA-11-0062-P of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA Discussions are open until six months from print publication.
Using Multiple Watershed Models to Predict Water, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus Discharges to the Patuxent Estuary1
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Water Resources Association
JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 15–39, February 2013
How to Cite
Boomer, K. M.B., Weller, D. E., Jordan, T. E., Linker, L., Liu, Z.-J., Reilly, J., Shenk, G. and Voinov, A. A. (2013), Using Multiple Watershed Models to Predict Water, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus Discharges to the Patuxent Estuary. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49: 15–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2012.00689.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received May 9, 2011; accepted July 31, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!