Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 1–2, February 2008
How to Cite
Bernatchez, L. and Tseng, M. (2008), Editorial. Evolutionary Applications, 1: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2008.00016.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
- 2008. Adaptation, migration or extirpation: climate change outcomes for tree populations. Evolutionary Applications 1:95–111. , , , , and .
- 2008. Adaptation, extinction and global change. Evolutionary Applications 1:3–16. , and .
- 2008. Invasion thresholds and the evolution of nonequilibrium virulence. Evolutionary Applications 1:172–182. , and .
- 2008. Pathogen evolution across the agro-ecological interface: implications for disease management. Evolutionary Applications 1:57–65. , and .
- 2008. Why is HIV not vector-borne? Evolutionary Applications 1:17–27. , , and .
- 2008. Introgression and long-distance dispersal among spotted owl (Strix occidentalis) subspecies. Evolutionary Applications 1:161–171. , , , and .
- 2008. Consequences of sexual selection for fisheries-induced evolution: an exploratory analysis. Evolutionary Applications 1:129–136. , and .
- 2008. Conservation genetics as applied evolution: from genetic pattern to evolutionary process. Evolutionary Applications 1:84–94.
- 2008. Virulence and resistance in a mosquito-microsporidium interaction. Evolutionary Applications 1:49–56. , , , , , and .
- 2008. The great opportunity: evolutionary applications to medicine and public health. Evolutionary Applications 1:28–48. , and .
- 2008. Genetic, ecological, behavioral and geographic differentiation of populations in a thistle weevil: implications for speciation and biocontrol. Evolutionary Applications 1:112–128. , , , , , , et al.
- 2008. Adaptation as a potential response to sea-level rise: a genetic basis for salinity tolerance in populations of a coastal marsh fish. Evolutionary Applications 1:155–160. , , , and .
- 2008. Preface to the Special Issue. Evolutionary Change in Human-altered Environments. Molecular Ecology 17:1–8. , and .
- 2008. Temporally stable genetic structure and low migration in an Atlantic salmon population complex: implications for conservation and management. Evolutionary Applications 1:137–154. , , , and .
- 2008. Evolutionary concepts in predicting and evaluating the impact of mass chemotherapy schistosomiasis control programmes on parasites and their hosts. Evolutionary Applications 1:66–83. , , and .