Evolutionary change in agriculture: the past, present and future
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolution in Agro-Ecosystems
Volume 3, Issue 5-6, pages 405–408, September 2010
How to Cite
Thrall, P. H., Bever, J. D. and Burdon, J. J. (2010), Evolutionary change in agriculture: the past, present and future. Evolutionary Applications, 3: 405–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2010.00155.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- 2008. Pathogen evolution across the agro-ecological interface: implications for management. Evolutionary Applications 1:57–65. , and .
- 2010. Evolutionary ecology of insect adaptation to Bt crops. Evolutionary Applications 3:561–573. , , and .
- 2010. Individual fitness versus whole-crop photosynthesis: solar tracking tradeoffs in alfalfa. Evolutionary Applications 3:466–472. , , and .
- 2010. Adaptive management of pest resistance by Helicoverpa species (Noctuidae) in Australia to the Cry2Ab Bt toxin in Bollgard II® cotton. Evolutionary Applications 3:574–584. , , , , , , and .
- 2010. Crops gone wild: evolution of weeds and invasives from domesticated ancestors. Evolutionary Applications 3:494–504. , , , , , , et al.
- 2010. The interplay between the effectiveness of the grass-endophyte mutualism and the genetic variability of the host plant. Evolutionary Applications 3:538–546. , , , and .
- 1961. Man-guided evolution in plant rusts. Science 133:357–362.
- 2010. Evolutionary response of landraces to climate change in centers of crop diversity. Evolutionary Applications 3:480–493. , and .
- 2010. Reciprocal insights into adaptation from agricultural and evolutionary studies in tomato. Evolutionary Applications 3:409–421. , and .
- 2010. Evolutionary process of Bos taurus cattle in favourable versus unfavourable environments and its implications for genetic selection. Evolutionary Applications 3:422–433. , , and .
- 2010. Exploring the evolutionary ecology of fungal endophytes in agricultural systems: using functional traits to reveal mechanisms in community processes. Evolutionary Applications 3:525–537. , , and .
- 2010. Missing domesticated plant forms: can artificial selection fill the gap? Evolutionary Applications 3:434–452. , , and .
- 2010. Evolutionary processes drive mycorrhizal functional diversity in agricultural systems. Evolutionary Applications 3:547–560. , and .
- 2010. Group selection and social evolution in domesticated animals. Evolutionary Applications 3:453–465. , , , and .
- 2010. Local origin of two vegetative compatibility groups of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. vasinfectum in Australia. Evolutionary Applications 3:505–524. , , , , and .
- 2010. Evolutionary agroecology – the potential for cooperative, high density, weed-suppressing cereals. Evolutionary Applications 3:473–479. , , , , and .