A crucial step toward realism: responses to climate change from an evolving metacommunity perspective
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: The evolutionary basis of biodiversity and its potential for adaptation to global change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 154–167, February 2012
How to Cite
Urban, M. C., De Meester, L., Vellend, M., Stoks, R. and Vanoverbeke, J. (2012), A crucial step toward realism: responses to climate change from an evolving metacommunity perspective. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 154–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2011.00208.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Received: 6 May 2011 Accepted: 22 August 2011 First published online: 7 October 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Oct 2011. Cumulative views from 7 Oct 2011 - 20 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 1626
- Total PDF views: 858
- Total HTML views: 768
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.