Genetic erosion impedes adaptive responses to stressful environments
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Special Issue: The evolutionary basis of biodiversity and its potential for adaptation to global change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 117–129, February 2012
How to Cite
Bijlsma, R. and Loeschcke, V. (2012), Genetic erosion impedes adaptive responses to stressful environments. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 117–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2011.00214.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Received: 27 September 2011 Accepted: 11 October 2011 First published online: 7 November 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Nov 2011. Cumulative views from 7 Nov 2011 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 2910
- Total PDF views: 1234
- Total HTML views: 1676
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.