Phages limit the evolution of bacterial antibiotic resistance in experimental microcosms
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 575–582, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-G. and Buckling, A. (2012), Phages limit the evolution of bacterial antibiotic resistance in experimental microcosms. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 575–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2011.00236.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received: 1 December 2011 Accepted: 13 December 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Jan 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Jan 2012 - 11 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 945
- Total PDF views: 480
- Total HTML views: 465
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.