Untangling the positive genetic correlation between rainbow trout growth and survival
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 732–745, November 2012
How to Cite
Vehviläinen, H., Kause, A., Kuukka-Anttila, H., Koskinen, H. and Paananen, T. (2012), Untangling the positive genetic correlation between rainbow trout growth and survival. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 732–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00251.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Received: 12 January 2012 Accepted: 20 January 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Mar 2012. Cumulative views from 1 Mar 2012 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 1042
- Total PDF views: 452
- Total HTML views: 590
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.