On-farm dynamic management of genetic diversity: the impact of seed diffusions and seed saving practices on a population-variety of bread wheat
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 779–795, December 2012
Total views since publication: 753
How to Cite
Thomas, M., Demeulenaere, E., Dawson, J. C., Khan, A. R., Galic, N., Jouanne-Pin, S., Remoue, C., Bonneuil, C. and Goldringer, I. (2012), On-farm dynamic management of genetic diversity: the impact of seed diffusions and seed saving practices on a population-variety of bread wheat. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 779–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00257.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received: 28 January 2012 Accepted: 20 February 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Response to farmer mass selection in early generation progeny of bread wheat landrace crosses, Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, 2013, 1, , , , , , ,
- 2A new integrative indicator to assess crop genetic diversity, Ecological Indicators, 2012, 23, 280, , , , , , ,
- 3The organic seed regulations framework in Europe—current status and recommendations for future development, Organic Agriculture, 2012, 2, 3-4, 173, , , , , , , , , , , , ,